Planning has begun for Field Day 2020 to be held June 27 & 28 at the Rush Creek Conservation Area. The meetings have been productive, well attended, and things are coming together.
Field Day Planning Team
- Ken Field KO9H – Chairperson
- Roger Scott KF9D – CW Station Captain
- Dan Larson KD9M – SSB & Digital Station Captain
- Mike Metroka WB9BZK – VHF Station Captain
- Mike Ophus KD9DLL – Food & Refreshment Captain
- Dean Hettel WD9FOO
- Jack Hudson W9MU
- Joe Szczubelek K9DMV
Meeting Schedule Change
The team has altered the meeting schedule. Instead of meeting on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays, meetings will now be held on the 4th Tuesday of each month at Panera, 6000 Northwest Highway, Crystal Lake. Gather at 6 pm with the meeting starting at 6:30. As Field Day approaches, the team will adjust its meeting schedule as needed.