Because of the COVID pandemic, the club has only been meeting virtually via Zoom. If you would like to attend a Zoom meeting as a guest, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your understanding.
MCWA meets the first Tuesday of every month
Crystal Lake Bank
5100 Northwest Hwy
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Enter from rear parking lot entrance, turn left for stairs or elevator, and go down to the basement.
6:30 PM – Doors open and socializing
7:00 PM – Business meeting
7:45 PM – Program
- November 3, 2020 – QSLing by John Canker W9JM
- December 1. 2020 – Introduction to getting on 472 KHz and 136 KHz by Lloyd Berg, N9LB
- January 5, 2021 – Inexpensive Test Equipment for Hams, Part 2 by Gary Kaatz W9TD
- February 2, 2021 – European SOTA & Friedrichshafen by Sevim Ablay, WB8BHN
- March 2, 2021 – ARRL Update by Kermit Carlson W9XA
- April 6, 2021 – RTTY Contesting using the Flex, NY7G Digital Engine and N3FJP by Dave Whaley NT9E