« All Events
Amateur Radio License Exam
August 18 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm CDT $15
- Cash or check made payable to ARRL
- You must show a valid Government Issued Photo ID (Passport, Driver License or State ID Card) for identification.
- Social Security Number or FRN number required.
- If initial test element is passed, the person testing may continue to take the next test element(s) at no extra charge during the given session.
- Retesting of an element failed during the same test session will require payment of an additional $15.00 test fee.
- If upgrading, you must show your original and provide copy of Amateur Radio license and/or CSCE certificate of successful completion.